Are you an EMC employee or customer and have plans to attend EMC World in Las Vegas this year? Or are you choosing not to attend because you don’t want to spend that time away from your family? Maybe you feel like you can’t bring the family because you don’t think Las Vegas is a “family friendly” destination. Well, think again! This year, thanks to EMC, eGroup, and Brocade, Spousetivities will be offered during the EMC World 2011.
How does that help with bringing the family? Great question! I have two reasons why you should re-consider attending EMC World 2011 and bringing your family with you:
1. Got kids? Perfect! Spousetivities is offering “kid friendly” options that are off the Strip and away from the more “grown up” attractions in Las Vegas. I have someone in place to be with the children during all child events, or you can attend activities with your child. How cool is that? Just contact me for further information (contact information is on the About page of this site).
2. No kids? Great! Come to EMC World 2011 and let your adult family and friends join other spouses, friends, parents, and/or significant others for fun activities on and near the Strip. With the purchase of a Las Vegas Power Pass, many of the activities will be available at no additional cost to you. Other activities are being offered at greatly reduced prices thanks to our sponsors. Some of these activities include:
- Hoover Dam Tour and Ethel M. Chocolate Factory Tour for $20 per person (normally $59.99). This tour includes a private motor coach so it will be our group only. Kids of all ages are welcome on this tour.
- Shopping excursion to the Factory Outlets
- Shopping excursion on the Strip
- Spa options (normally $160 per treatment, now $90)
There really is something for everyone so don’t delay, get registered today!