VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas is fast approaching, and so are the Spousetivities! I again want to thank our fantastic sponsors–Dell Tech Center, eGroup, EMC, HP, HyTrust, Train Signal, vBackup, VMUG, and The Virtualization Practice–for making these activities possible.
Here’s a quick update on availability for activities; keep in mind that registration closes on August 26, 2011 (only 10 days away!):
- Only a couple of manicure/pedicure appointments are available; all other services are sold out
- A few spots remain for the Wednesday and Thursday cooking classes with Chef Bev Lee
- Only 7 spots left for the Hoover Dam/Lake Mead cruise
- 13 spots are available on Wednesday’s Lake Mead cruise
- Plenty of tickets still available for the breakfast on Monday
- vHottie T-shirts are still available for those not attending the events
For those of you interested in the Grand Canyon tour, I will be adding 20 more spots in the next day or so, but the price goes up to $129.99 per person. I will also add spa services, but the price will increase to $120 per service. My sponsors have been great in helping to keep costs down, but sponsorship funds only go so far!
If you’re thinking of signing up, I highly recommend you go ahead and sign up now, before registration closes and/or before sponsorship funds run out and prices go up! Just a reminder: I will not be accepting activity registrations on-site.