Come on and join Spousetivities at Dell Storage Forum. There really is something for everyone. We are offering a welcome breakfast, whale watching, trolley/walking tour at MIT and/or Harvard, trolley tour of historic Boston, walking wine tour, and a private lunch cruise. Are you interested yet? Let’s find out more! Here are a few details about some of the activities that are scheduled:
- Welcome Breakfast – This breakfast is a great way to start off the week by getting to know other spouses, and conference attendee friends and family. You might even make new friends. Even if you aren’t into group activities, there are other spouses who are looking for people to hang out while their significant others are at the conference. Why not spend time together instead of exploring alone? Also at the breakfast, you’ll enjoy great food and you might even win a great prize. Want to know some of the prizes you can win? Guess you better register and join us for breakfast!!
- Another great event you won’t want to miss is whale watching. WOW!!! This is a great activity to get out and enjoy a beautiful day on the water while spotting some beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. Join Us?
- Lunch Cruise – For this event we will board our vessel and enjoy a scenic tour in the harbor area. During our private cruise, we will be served a delicious hot lunch with all the trimmings. There will be an option for both vegetarians and meat lovers. This is a must do!
- Don’t care to be on the water? Consider the trolley/walking tours available to you. Have you ever wanted to tour Boston? Take a tour of the wonderful city of Boston. Boston is home to many historical sites that you will learn about on this tour. Are you a history buff and want to learn more on how Boston came to be? Maybe you’d rather walk the Freedom Trail. This trail is the path that the Bostonians walked to gain their independence from Great Britain. As you walk the trail you will see historical places and sites and learn about this great piece of history. MIT might be where your spouse launched his or her career in IT. MIT was a school designed to help in the research of technology. Research included, but was not limited to, the development of computers and radars. What about wine? Do you love wine? Then this is the tour for you! We will be taking a wine tour in the Back Bay area—and yes, tasting is included!
Now are you excited? These activities are sure to keep you from sitting around in the hotel all week. If you want to learn, stroll, and spend time on the water while your significant other takes in all the Dell knowledge they can handle, then register now for one or more of these great activities. Registration is available here: Want to save money on your travel and transportation to Dell Storage Forum or Spousetivities? Great! We can help with that too. Thanks to a partnership with American Airlines and Avis Car Rental, you can save during this event.
- Contact Avis at 1-800-331-1600 for reservations or online. To receive your discount, you’ll need to provide them with this AWD number: D006910. This will ensure your discount. This discount number can be used for rentals beginning seven days before and ending up to seven days after the event. Reservations can be made immediately.
- American Airlines is providing a 5% discount on airfare for all attendees. There are two ways that you can make your reservations. But you’ll need this code either way—1962EU. To make a reservation by phone, call 1-800-433-1790 and provide them with the promotion code when you book (additional fees may apply for phone reservations). You can also register via www.AA.com. When doing so you must choose “More Flight Search Options” and insert the code 1962EU. We look forward to seeing all of you at the first ever Spousetivities event at Dell Storage Forum. Register now to reserve your activities!!