Thank you to everyone who has registered with Spousetivities. It is my pleasure to have you join in these events. I have worked very hard to make registration very simple and a smooth process. However, it has come to my attention that some people may still have questions or concerns about registration. Here are a few steps that will help make these events run smoothly.
- Once you register online, please wait to receive a confirmation from Eventbrite. Once you receive this confirmation, review it and make sure there are no errors.
- If you have received your confirmation but still have questions, please contact me directly as the EMC World event staff is not equipped to help with Spousetivities registrations.
- The fastest way to reach me is via e-mail. Or, you may reach me via Twitter (@Spousetivities).
Again, thank you for participating in these events and I look forward to meeting each of you this week.
I’d like to send out some exciting information from the Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian and Palazzo. Make your reservation now for one of their express services and mention Spousetivities to receive a $20 discount.
Brought to you by Canyon Ranch SpaClub & Spousetivities
Exclusive offer for EMC World 2011 Attendees
$20 off any Express Service
- Express Tension Zone Therapy – $90 – This treatment is focused work using a variety of techniques to relieve muscle tension in the head, neck and shoulders. It can adjust to your needs.
- Express Sole Rejuvenation – $90 – It’s solely about rejuvenation for overworked and tired feet! Our delightful sugary lemon foot polish by Naturopathica will soften and cleanse to prepare feet for a dedicated warming foot massage using Prossage gel. A cooling gel application of Biofreeze completes the service. This service is great for those who have been on their feet or as an alternative or reflexology.
- Extremities (Head, Neck, and Feet) – $90 – For guests who love a great scalp massage, this services begins with focused work on the scalp, neck and upper shoulders, helping to restore circulation and relieve tension. Therapists then move to the feet and give each foot the pampering and attention they deserve! Tension Balm add-on is highly recommended!
- Custom Facial – $90 – The express custom facial turns all of our facial enhancements into a targeted, custom treatment. This allows the guest that is pressed for time, to zone in on their area of most concern. Each treatment starts with a custom consultation, followed by cleansing, toning, custom treatment, moisturizer.
For reservations and information, please call Debbie Presta at 702.414.3904 or [email protected]. Have more time? Ask about the 50 minute upgrade special.
Remember, this is good for all attendees of EMC World as well as Spousetivities participants so make your reservation now! You do not need to register with Spousetivities for this offer. All you have to do is mention Spousetivities when you make your reservation. This offer is good the whole week of the conference (May 8 – 14th).
For a list of services offered at Canyon Ranch Spa click here: http://bit.ly/gBd0Xb
(Canyon Ranch SpaClub is on the 4th floor of The Venetian and the 3rd floor of The Palazzo. Valid for 25 minute Express Services Spa services. Salon and retail not included. Must be 18 or older. May not be combined with any other offer. Based on availability.)
Still haven’t registered for Spousetivities at EMC World 2011? Well here is a great reason to register now! Everyone that registers for activities before April 25th will get an extra entry per activity in the drawing for these great prizes. After April 25th, registrants will get one entry per person, not per activity so don’t miss these extra chances at fantastic prizes.
As a reminder, our wonderful sponsors have enabled you to win prizes like iPods, iPads, gift certificates, and Kindles. Make sure you or the attendee stop by our sponsors—EMC, Brocade, and eGroup—and thank them for making all of the Spousetivities giveaways and events possible.
Remember, the drawings will be held at the breakfast events so make sure you register for those while you are checking out all the other exciting activities. There is still room for all activities so don’t delay because spaces are limited.
So what are you waiting for? Register now and get those extra chances at the great prizes!
As anyone who has participated in Spousetivities knows, we have the best sponsors. This year for EMC World–thanks to EMC, eGroup, and Brocade, our sponsors–everyone registering for the breakfasts and at least one activity has the opportunity to win some great prizes. In fact, Spousetivities will be giving away over $1500 in prizes! Who doesn’t like winning prizes?
Thanks to Brocade, attendees could win a $50 shopping certificate, an iPod shuffle, or an Amazon Kindle.
Likewise, thanks to EMC for the opportunity to win a 32GB Wi-Fi iPad. Of course, EMC is also the sponsor of our welcome and farewell breakfast events.
Finally, eGroup is giving attendees yet another shot at a 32GB Wi-Fi iPad or an iPod Touch.
This means attending Spousetivities not only gives you some great activities at reduced costs during the conference, but also the chance to meet some fantastic people and win prizes. Good fun, tasty food, great people, and awesome prizes–what more could you ask for?
Drawings for these items will be held at the breakfast events so don’t delay–go to the registration page and get signed up now!
The wait is finally over! The registration page for Spousetivities at EMC World 2011 is live!
Personally, I’m really excited thinking about this year’s activities at EMC World 2011 in Las Vegas. It will be the first year that I’ll be organizing activities for EMC World, so it will be great to have a new set of people to meet. It’s been awesome to meet new people at the VMworld Spousetivities, and I’m really looking forward to meeting even more new people, forming new friendships, and having a great time.
Complete details on all the activities are available at the registration page, but here’s a quick look at what’s planned:
- We’ll have our customary Welcome/”Get to Know You” breakfast, which will be an exclusive breakfast at the Canyon Ranch Spa at The Venetian. In addition, I’m also adding a Farewell breakfast on Thursday. In addition to great food and great company, you’ll also have the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes (generously provided by our sponsors: EMC, eGroup, and Brocade). Food, fun, and prizes? Awesome!
- Shopping and sightseeing tours will be available for Monday and Tuesday. There are a couple of different options available.
- Wednesday is “Spa Day,” with a variety of spa treatments available, all at reduced rates (again, thanks to the sponsors!). Conveniently, Wednesday is also the day of the conference party that night. That works out well, doesn’t it? In fact, you might even think that someone planned it that way…
Of course, one of the great things about Spousetivities is that it’s not just about participating in the planned activities. It’s about connecting people with each other. So many friendships have been formed out of these activities, and I anticipate that it will happen again in Las Vegas in just a few weeks. Feel free to join us, even if you don’t want to join in the planned activities. It’s entirely possible that you’ll make some new friends along the way!
As usual, Spousetivities participants will get a funny T-shirt this year (we think your IT spouses are going to love it!) and a cool gift bag. But you have to participate in the breakfasts in order to get this stuff, so be sure to head over to the registration page to get signed up. There is a small cost for the breakfast, but the majority of the cost for this exclusive event has been offset by our corporate sponsors.
For the first time ever, Spousetivities is offering youth activities. This is not a baby-sitting service. Rather, these are activities designed for the young people including a day of fun at Sky Zone (indoor trampoline park) and kids centered excursions off the strip and professionally supervised. Please contact me for full details.
Don’t miss out—head over to the registration page now to get signed up!